How to Import Password Protected PST File to Lotus Notes Instantly?
“One of our colleagues left the organization in which his PST file is password protected. As part of our ongoing project, I am working on Lotus Notes email application. Now, I am in serious trouble as I need to access this PST file in Lotus Notes application. Is there any techniques to import password protected PST file to Lotus Notes? So that I can access this Outlook data in IBM Notes email program which consists of important data with regards to the undertaken project.”
Similar queries can be seen in different technical forums wherein you want to know some appropriate solution to import password-protected PST file to Lotus Notes email application. Unfortunately, most of the you may fail to find some accurate solutions for the same.
As a result, we have come up with this post to help you out to meet your challenging demands while converting encrypted PST files to Lotus Notes.
Considering the security of the important data, most business organizations prefer using Lotus Notes as their primary email application. There are various reasons for the same, firstly it offers you the enhanced data security options.
With the centralized domino server, you do not have to worry about accessing the data. As a result, you can easily access the data irrespective of the location. Also, you can work collaboratively due to the facility to share information with another person. With all these reasons, it makes a powerful factor to migrate from the default email application like MS Outlook to Lotus Notes.
Import Password Protected PST File to Lotus Notes Manually
However, most of you out there may searching for the manual method at first to transfer encrypted PST file to Lotus Notes. But, it is a matter of fact that there is no manual solution to fulfill this requirement. After knowing this we are sure you are worried about what to do next. Just don’t fret. Because, here, you will shortly going to know a versatile solution for the same in the upcoming section.
Automated Solution to Migrate Encrypted PST File to IBM Notes
Due to the absence of the manual method, availing of some reliable and instant automated solution is the wisest option. For that, we would highly recommend you to use the SYSDaddy Outlook to Notes converter. Now, you might be wondering what makes this tool more efficient among others? This tool offers you a wide range of feature-rich options. Such as, even if you are having less technical expertise then you can implement the file conversion process in a hassle-free way.
Now, let’s know the reasons one by one why this solution is so better!
Noteworthy Features of Conversion Tool
- This software supports bulk conversion of Outlook PST file using Add Folder option
- Moreover, you will be able to convert entire PST mailbox items like emails, contacts, etc. to NSF file format instantly.
- In addition to this, this tool is deployed to convert password protected PST file in Lotus Notes application in just a few steps.
- Not only this but it is capable enough to convert corrupted PST file to NSF file format.
- Here, you get an option to apply “date-filter” option to export selective data within PST mailbox item.
- Furthermore, there is a customized filter option to create a separate NSF file for contacts. Through which you can create a new NSF file for contacts.
- Likewise, using the “Select Categories” option, you can easily export the desired Outlook data items to Lotus Notes NSF file format instantly.
- It does not require Outlook configuration to import password protected PST file to Lotus Notes
- Apart from these, it is compatible on all versions of Lotus Notes including the latest versions.
Steps to Import Password Protected PST File to Lotus Notes
At first, you need to download and run the software on your local computer. Then, follow the steps to migrate password protected PST file to IBM Notes.
- Now, upload the PST file via Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- Afterwards, choose Select Categories option to export selective Outlook data items
- Then, in the next step, click on the Browse button to save the location
- At last, simply click the Export button to begin import password protected PST file to Lotus Notes process.
It’s done. Now you can see the converted NSF file saved at the mentioned path which can be imported to Lotus Notes email program later.
The Closing Lines
With the changing business need, there comes a need to import password protected PST files to Lotus Notes. It usually happens when the email application is switched from Outlook to IBM Notes. As there is so native workaround for the same, we would suggest you to avail the automated solution described for avail precise results.
Because using this software you can transfer encrypted Outlook PST file into Lotus Notes instantly. Whereas we have also mentioned that there is no manual method is available to do this conversion. So, its better to go for the most trustworthy solution.