How to Convert Excel to PDF on Mac Desktop?
Are you searching for a reliable approach to convert Excel to PDF on Mac with no formatting loss? But, unable to find a perfect solution? Well, whatever your problem is, we’re here at your service. Here, we will disclose an amazingly simple and workable approach to export Mac Excel contacts to PDF in a hassle-free manner.
Basically, MS Excel files are the best for storing information in them. People can easily open and read it on other computers, mobile phones, etc. However, there must be a special feature or program to replace it. In addition, it is difficult to share Excel worksheets with other users who do not have the Excel program.
On the other hand, PDF is a widely accepted file format and is one of the most suitable formats for sharing information. Basically, the main reason behind its popularity is its platform independence that allows it to be analyzed on any device. In addition, it has security features, so by using security features, each user’s data modification can be restricted.
Why Need to Convert Excel to PDF on Mac?
Moreover, Excel is considered to be the best file format when it comes to saving or managing textual and numeric data like names, contacts, numbers, etc. Using this you can easily edit, copy or save useful information whenever necessary. Thus, making it easy for the end-users. Whether you are moving to a different platform or just creating routine backups of your contacts, Excel file format makes it accessible. Also, all the major platforms like Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, and others creates Excel file while backing up contacts.
However, the Excel file lacks standardization. Also, it does not support contact pictures and create shows problems with non-Latin scripts. Due to all such issues, you may need to convert Excel sheet to PDF on Mac. Are you also among those users who are facing difficulties while finding a technique to do so?
Then, not to worry. Here, we are going to introduce you the uses and benefits of the tool in the next section of the article. So, without a delay let’s move further.
Expert Solution to Export Excel Contacts to PDF Format
Though, importing Mac Excel to PDF is a complex task that cannot be performed manually. Therefore, we’ve discovered SYSDaddy Excel to PDF Converter for Mac Software and tested it on expert level. After testing, we found that this is the most powerful and reliable utility that can convert Excel sheet to pdf on Mac OS. If you want to convert Excel contacts to vCard without losing any column.
Using this software, you can convert unlimited Excel contacts into PDF document within a few minutes without losing a single bit of data. No matter how many Excel files you want to transfer into PDF, the software will process the entire data in a single go.
Initially download the software. Install it on your Mac OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14. Then, follow the steps given below for the conversion without any formatting loss in Excel sheet-
Read Also: How to Import Excel Spreadsheet to Mailbird?
Steps by Step Guide to Convert Excel to PDF on Mac
- First. Download the Mac Software on your System.
- Now, click on Add File(s) button and add single or multiple Excel files from your system. Click Next.
- Select PDF as an export file type and check the Create Single PDF Per File option if you want to create separate PDFs for every added Excel file. And apply other settings.
- Then, click Change and browse a saving location for resultant PDF.
- Finally, hit the Export button eventually to begin to Export Excel XLS to PDF on MAC with process with no formatting loss.
- Once all your Excel contacts will get converted into PDF file format, navigate to the location where your PDF is saved. Now, you can access PDF contacts with Adobe or any other PDF reader without any complications and losing any formatting in excel sheet data.
Benefits of Using the Software
However, there are several third-party software present in the online marketplace to convert Excel contacts to PDF but, why we are recommending to use this tool only? Well, this is a futuristic software that has multiple handy and unique features. It has the ability to import excel contacts to pdf for Mac operating system. Some of the best features about this utility are mentioned below:
- Import Single/ Multiple Excel Files to PDF: This tool is designed in such a manner that provides Add File(s) option to add single or multiple contact Excel files at once. Also, it can convert multiple Excel files with unlimited contacts to PDF file format in a single go with no formatting loss.
- Generate Single PDF for Every Excel File: Moreover, by using this, you can create individual PDF files for every added Excel file. The software also allows you to create a single PDF for all the added Excel files.
- Convert Mac Excel to PDF With/Without Mapping: In addition, you can use the Enable Mapping option to match Excel Contact attributes with appropriate PDF contact fields. Moreover, you can proceed without contact mapping as well.
- Make Excel Compatible with Different Platforms: On top of this, convert Excel files to PDF easily with the help of this tool, as it is accessible from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS devices/applications.
- 100% Safe and Secure to Convert Excel XLS to PDF on Mac: Furthermore, the software is completely secure, risk-free, easy-to-use. Hence, there is no technical expertise is required to perform the conversion of Excel files into PDF document. It is a well-designed application that even a novice user can operate it without any issue.
The Final Verdict
All of you out there who are searching for queries like how to convert Excel to PDF on Mac with no formatting loss? Well, then you can have a look at this article and export Excel to PDF on Mac operating system simply. All you have to do is, follow the steps sequentially and the tool will convert excel sheet to pdf document on Mac in no time.
The above-mentioned application can be installed on any Mac OS. As it is compatible with all the latest versions of Mac Operating system without any technical glitches. So, choose carefully.