How to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Phone – Top Two Methods
In this blog, we will help you to give the best possible way to export Outlook contacts to Android Phones. Here, users are provided with manual and automated methods to transfer contacts from Outlook to Google Pixel Phone. Today, contacts become an important part of personal information. Users rely on them for their personal as well as business purposes.
As we all know, contacts play a crucial role in establishing communication. And for maintaining our data we use different email clients. Outlook is one of them which is mostly used by email clients in the world. It offers various features including storing and managing emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and many more.
But, there are many circumstances where users need access to their Outlook contacts on their smartphones. So, that they can use them without Outlook and communicate with anyone at any time. By exporting contacts from Outlook to Samsung and other smartphones, they will be able to save their data in a safe place.
2 Methods to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Phone
There are two different ways through which users can move Outlook contacts to Google Pixel Phone and other android phones. One is manual and the other is the automated approach i.e., SYSDaddy PST to VCF Converter Tool.
Method 1: Move Contacts from Outlook to Smartphone Manually
The user has to follow three steps to complete the process:
Step 1: Export Contacts from Outlook
- Start Outlook, on click on File.
- Now Select Open & Export >>Import/Export.
- In Import and Export, select Export a file and then hit on the Next button.
- Select CSV(Comma Separated Value) and click Next.
- Under the personal folder choose Contacts and then hit on the next button.
- Click on the Browse button, enter the name and location for the exported contacts.
- Hit on the Finish button to complete the process.
Step 2: Import CSV Contacts File in Google Account
- First, log in to your Gmail account.
- Select the Mail option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose contacts, the contacts list will be open.
- Select More > Import option.
- After that, click on Choose File option and select the Outlook Address book that you have exported in Step 1.
- At last, Click on the Import button.
Step 3. Sync your Android Phone
- First, go to App > Settings.
- Under Account click on Google.
- Choose your Google Account and Finally click on Contacts to sync.
As users can see that this is a very long procedure if any of the steps turn wrong the whole data will be corrupted or misplaced. To avoid all the mishappenings, an automated tool will help you to transfer contacts from Outlook to Samsung phones.
Method 2: Smarter Approach to Export Outlook Contacts to Android Phone
Move Outlook contacts to smartphone stress-free, user can make use of an automated solution. With this software, the user can easily open, view, and batch transfer contacts from Outlook to Google Pixel and other devices.
This application is having a user-friendly interface that allows the user to work in a flawless manner. The user can export only selective contacts according to their requirements. In addition, it maintains all the attributes related to contacts such as name, image, address, URL, contacts details, email address, etc. The software is also able to quickly export Outlook contacts to vCard Mac and Windows platforms.
Steps to Save Outlook PST Contacts to Android via vCard or CSV:
Step 1. Start the software and add PST file.
Step 2. Preview all the items and choose the required folders.
Step 3. From the Export option, select vCard or CSV file format.
Step 4. Hit Browse and select the folder to save the resultant file.
Step 5. Tap the Export button to begin the process.
Complete! These are the steps to export Outlook contacts to Android phone. Now you can review the resultant file from the selected location. Once you have the VCF/CSV file you can import it into your android phone.
Read More: Import PST Contacts to Gmail without Outlook
Main Features of Outlook Conversion tool:
2. Compatibility: It supports both ANSI and UNICODE PST. It also supports PST files from almost all Outlook versions.
3. No Limitation: There is no limit regarding Outlook PST file size; you can convert large Outlook data files with no data loss.
4. Bulk Conversion: The software allows users to batch convert Outlook PST contacts without losing any information.
5. Convert Whole Information: It converts all the contacts information such as name, address, image, phone number, etc.
6. Windows Supportive: It supports all versions of Windows as well as the Mac Operating System.
Words in the End:
In this article, we explained to you both the approaches manual as well automated to export Outlook contacts to Android Phone. The manual method is quite lengthy, tedious and also very time consuming.
Whereas, the automated approach is simple and short even a non-technical person can also perform the task without any difficulty. But in the same manner, we need to have technical knowledge for the manual approach. So it is preferred to use the professional approach that allows the users to easily transfer contacts from Outlook to smartphones.