How to Recover Deleted Excel Files From USB – Flawless Solution
Are you frustrated about the lost excel files from USB deleted by unintentionally or are you still bothered by this problem? This is a worst situation when you delete your important excel files unintentionally like important official data. Can any suggest me how to recover deleted excel files from USB?
It will no longer be an issue if the lost data could be recovered. Users are so fortunate because you precisely could find them back. What users need is USB data Recovery software.
Now external storage devices like USB drive, memory card, pen drive, external hard drive and external solid state drive are becoming an essential part of users life. It stores your crucial files like data, pictures, documents, multimedia, videos, etc.
But sometimes unpredicted files loss disasters origin by definite reasons can make users lose all your important data just in seconds. To rescue your data, users need to know how to recover deleted excel file from USB.
USB Drive Data Loss Causes
This primary to know the origins of the files loss before things get worse. And users can resolve your issue in a better mode if users know the origins.
- USB files are Damage
- USB Drive Formatting
- Software Corruption
- Viruses & Malware
- Human Error
Method 1: Recover Deleted Excel File from USB An Older Version of Excel Files
- Firstly, on the folder that consists of your deleted Excel data files and then selects the Properties option.
- After that, click on the Previous Versions tab. Then, a prompt up message displays into your screen that says Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points.
- At last, a list of previous versions of data files will show. Here, users have to choose the file edition which one you are searching for then click on the Restore button to begin the deleted Excel files recovery process.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Excel Files from USB Drive Using CMD
- Firstly, in Windows version 10, 8.1, 8/7, navigate to the Run by pressing on Windows + R keys.
- Now, type CMD to open Command Prompt wizard.
- Then, add this following command ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D F:*.* in the prompted field
- Primarily, the letter F in the above-stated command is the USB drives a drive letter. So, you can simply change and replace the drive letter F according to your USB drive letter is shown on your desktop.
Method 3: Recover Deleted Excel Files from USB Drive Using Professional Solution
Well, after knowing the fact that all the above-stated manual way is not capable to recover permanently deleted excel files from USB. So, here we come up with an efficient method named the USB Recovery tool. By using this amazing software, the user can simply recover permanently deleted Excel file from pen drive.
This recovery application comes up with various enhanced features and functionalities which gives a safe and secure recovery procedure. Mainly, the software has an understandable user interface. It recover cut data from pen drive. So, a geek user can also avail of this product without thinking twice.
Moreover, this application will automatically highlight the permanently deleted files by red color. Thus, users can check all features of this prominent tool via visiting our official page.
Steps to Recover Deleted Excel Files From USB
Simply, go all the below-listed steps consecutive to decently utilize the recovery process.
- Firstly, download and launch the USB drive recovery software in your Windows system.
- Now, the utility will give users with two options such as Scan and Formatted Scan. Here, users have to choose Scan option, because users have to recover permanently deleted Excel files instead of formatted.
- After that, preview all the data items and then, search for necessary data files.
- Finally, click on the Save button to export recovered Excel files from pen drive.
After considering the above scenario thus, in this article, we have discussed all possible ways to recover deleted excel file from USB using command prompt in Windows OS. But, sometimes these manual ways have some restraint. Thus, in this article, we have recommended an instant solution to recover permanently deleted excel from USB drive. This is the best approach that assists to recover formatted and corrupted Windows data files without any risk or data loss.
Yes, there are two manual methods to recover deleted data from pen drive both are mentioned above in the blog. But remember one thing if you are not technical background then, do not perform the manual method. Because if you do any mistake you lost your data permanently.
Read the above article and try SysTools pen drive recovery tool. It has the capability to recover normal deleted and permanently deleted data without any hassle.