How to Recover Data from Buffalo Hard Drive? Get Solutions
Are you searching for how to recover data from Buffalo hard drive? If yes then, your search ends here. In this write-up, we will be going to tell you solutions to retrieve data from Buffalo external hard drive without any trouble. Give a complete reading to this guide.
You may be using Buffalo external hard drive to store your crucial data files and also using it as an extendible storage device. Moreover, it gives secure mobile storage and data security features like hard drive encryption. With these features, you can store your data in Buffalo external hard drive blindly.
But what if when you mistakenly deleted or formatted your important data from Buffalo external hard drives? Alos, sometimes you might be facing a hard drive crash issue. It leads to the loss of your important data files from the Buffalo hard drive.
Now, let us understand this point with some user’s queries.Practical User Query
Hi, because of many work data, now I have countless files. So, I thought to delete some unused files from my buffalo hard drive. But accidentally I pressed ctrl+A and shift+dlt, because of it I am unable to recover my data from recycle bin also. All files got deleted from it. Now, I am worried about how to retrieve data from Buffalo external hard drive. If anyone knows something about it, then please help me out.
As we know, in these scenarios only one question arises, how to recover data from Buffalo hard drive? Frustrated? Don’t Be! Because you can use SYSDaddy Software to transfer Spectrum DVR recording to external hard drive.
How to Recover Data from Buffalo Hard Drive?
Now, if you are sure that your data is deleted permanently then immediately disconnect it from the network. Then try any of these below mentioned methods-
Retrieve Data From Buffalo External Hard Drive Using CMD
CMD aka Command Prompt is the very first way that you need to use to recover data from Buffalo hard drive. Moreover, it is compatible with all Windows operating system. To know the working of this method follow the below-mentioned steps-
- First and foremost, connect your Buffalo external hard drive to the computer and press Start button
- Then after, search for CMD and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the options
- Now, go to system drive from where your data got deleted. Then type “attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:\*.*” in cmd.exe panel, click the Enter button to process further
- After doing this, the system will start recovering the data. Till then wait for the process to complete.
- Now, you can access your data in Buffalo hard drive without a hitch.
How to Recover Data from Buffalo Hard Drive? Use Automated Method
Whenever you deleted and formatted your hard drive intentionally or unintentionally then, you can try SYSDaddy hard drive data recovery software. It supports data recovery from Buffalo external hard drive in an effective way. This utility can recover data from faulty external hard drive all types of data like photos, audio, videos, personal and professional documents, etc.
On top of that, this software has the capability to format RAW drive to NTFS without losing data and save permanently deleted data from the hard drive. This application is able to execute deleted partition recovery of any size of the data file. Hence, this utility is completely hassle-free.
Why This Tool Over Others
As of now, we have discussed the methods that can be used. So, now we will discuss a few beneficial features of the tool. That makes this utility unique over others:
- This software supports to recover deleted music files from computer in multiple languages easily.
- This utility supports to recover files from formatted laptop, desktop, pc, computer and HDD.
- Furthermore, it is compatible with Windows 11 and all other earlier Windows operating system.
- On top of this, even non technical user can also this application because of its easy interface.
- Along with this, you will be able to restore deleted, shift deleted, formatted data files from the Buffalo external hard drive easily.
- Through this tool you can recover deleted music files from computer with just in few steps.
Steps to Retrieve Data From Buffalo External Hard Drive
First of all download and install the software on your Windows operating system and then follow the steps outlined below to know the working-
- Secondly, you can choose the Scan option instead of a formatted scan to recover deleted doc files in Windows 11.
- After this, Preview all recovered data files
- Finally, Save recovered data from Buffalo hard disk drive at any destination of your computer.
However, the deletion of the data intentionally or unintentionally is common in the digital arena. But to recover them back is such a difficult task. Therefore, to help you out, in this write-up, we have discussed the complete process of how to recover data from Buffalo hard drive. We have recommended the foremost solutions by using above mentioned methods.
However, the manual method is not at its best. Hence, in this situation, the second method that has been introduced as the software will be such a helpful way to help you out. So, if you want to retrieve your data from Buffalo external hard drive in an easy way try the expert-recommended method mentioned above.
Q – I am currently using Windows 11, is this given tool support new Windows version?
Yes, of course, this tool supports Windows 11 and all earlier versions of the Windows operating system.
Q – Will I be able to recover data even if I deleted it from the recycle bin?
Without a doubt, you will be able to recover data even if I deleted it from the recycle bin.
Q – Does this application saves the resultant data file in the same format as it was before?
Certainly yes, this application will save the resultant data file in the same format as it was before
Q – Even if the files got formatted from Buffalo hard drive, will I be able to recover data from Buffalo hard drive with the help of this utility?
Obviously yes, this utility is able to retrieve data from Buffalo external hard drive even it was formatted.