How to Recover Deleted Data from Hard Drive? Know Here
How to recover deleted data from hard drive varies. Generally, if you delete files from your computer’s hard drive using the “Delete” key, the deleted files will go to the recycle bin, and you can retrieve lost files from the recycle bin.
However, in most cases, you need the help of data recovery software to recover deleted documents in Windows 10. For example:
- When you deleted files from your computer’s hard drive and emptied the recycle bin,
- If you permanently deleted data from your hard drive using “Shift + Delete,”
- You deleted files from an external hard drive (the files removed from an external hard drive will bypass the recycle bin).
Retrieve Lost Files from Hard Drive- Manual Method
What to do if you have to recover data from a faulty external hard drive The first solution will show where you have a recycle bin on your laptop. After that, you will open the recycle bin. Then you have to check which part of your hard drive is deleted and what data you need to recover deleted music files from computer. Then you will select that data file and right-click. Right-clicking will restore the option. After that, you will click on the option Restore. This is how your deleted data will be recovered from the hard drive.
With this example, you can see how you can recover deleted files from hard drive:
- First, open Windows Explorer and click on one partition.
- Next, open the image folder to recover from hard drive.
- Next , you deleted the first image from the folder containing the image to recover from hard drive.
- After deleting, our image will go into the recycle bin to recover from hard drive.
- You checked that the folder you deleted the image from is now deleted.
Now you say that your deleted image has been recovered from hard drive.
Recover Deleted Data from Hard Drive from Recycle Bin
- For this, you have to go to the recycle bin folder and open it.
- Here is your deleted file or files. After getting that, select the files and do a mouse-right click.
- Finally, your hard drive may have a deleted image restored.
Limitation: If your data is normally deleted, then you can use the above method. If your data is permanently deleted from your hard drive, you can use third-party software.
Recover Deleted Data from Hard Drive With Automated Solution
Hard Drive Recovery Software has the capability to recover deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from hard drives. This software is user-friendly. Technical and non-technical users can use these tools without losing any data.
The software also recover files from formatted laptop hard drive with data loss. Easily sort files in ascending or descending order by name, size, type, date created, and date modified.
Working Steps of this Software
Step 1: Download and install hard drive recovery software.
Step 2: Select the Scan button. And a complete scanning progress report to recover lost files on the hard drive.
Step 3: Now you have to see what data and file folders you have to recover deleted shows on Optimum DVR. The deleted files are marked red.
Step 4: Now you can recover these selected files or folders and click on Save to start saving selected files.
Why Can We Recover Deleted Files?
There is a common misconception that files are completely removed from computer hard drive when we delete them. The fact is that any time a file is deleted on a hard drive, it’s not erased. Instead, only the tiny bit of information that points to the location of the file (the entry) on the hard drive is erased.
- This pointer, along with other pointers for every folder and file on the hard drive, is saved in a section near the beginning of the hard drive and is used by the operating system to compile the directory tree structure.
- By erasing the pointer file, the actual file becomes invisible to the operating system. And that means you can write new data over the area where the old file is located.
- Thus, only if the deleted files on your hard drive are not overwritten by other files are there still chances to recover lost files on the hard drive, which is why we could retrieve files from formatted laptop.
This post will show you two methods One is manual and the other is an automated solution to recover deleted data from hard drive. It totally depends on which method you choose. Take decisions wisely.
Yes, you can recover shift deleted data from hard drive by using the above-mentioned blog. This is the only solution to recover permanently deleted data because there is no manual method.
With the help of this blog, you can recover deleted files from hard drive.