Best Tool to Recover & Export Recent Addresses Outlook Mac
Do you want to export Recent Addresses in Outlook for Mac to PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT/ HTML? If you want to export autocomplete list of Mac Outlook to any of these format then, you are in the right place!
This tool has been designed especially for the Recent Addresses feature in Mac Outlook. You can also use an OLK converter tool. Because autocomplete lists or Recent addresses are made of OLK file format.
Then, why have we made this tool dedicated to recent addresses only? Because OLK converters can transport all of your Mac Outlook files related to emails, calendar, general contact list, etc. and this makes it expensive. Especially when you just want to export cached contacts of Mac Outlook. So, this is the sole reason we came up with this dedicated tool for your convenience and to save your money.
You can download this tool For FREE which will export 10 items per profile or identity of Mac Outlook. ( Given later in this blog)
Note: In this Write-up, I have used other terminologies for Recent Addresses like Cached contacts and Autocomplete List. They are all the same.
Export Mac Outlook Cached Contacts to Various Platforms
This tool provides numerous file formats in which you can export recent addresses. Here is the list of all the file formats and platforms that supports them:
- PST – File type supported by Windows Outlook application. After exporting to PST, you can import the PST file to Windows Outlook.
- VCF – Virtual contact file which contains the name, address, email, the phone number is human-readable text and can open in Notepad of Windows and Text edit of MacOS.
- MSG – supported by Windows Outlook and Exchange Server
- PDF – Portable document that can be open on any operating system.
- TXT – Notepad, TextEdit or any other word processing application
- HTML – Web Pages
How to Export Recent Addresses Outlook Mac
It is an easy-to-use tool with a self-explanatory interface. In just 4-steps you export Mac Outlook autocomplete:
1. Download and Install the Cached Contacts tool for MAC Outlook on your Mac framework.
2. Pick Auto Location option or physically peruse Outlook 2011, 2016, 2019 Profiles/Identities.
3. Choose Profiles/Identities from which you want to export or recover recent addresses.
4. Select your desired export format option
Top of the line functionalities – You Won’t Get Anywhere Else
It is a unique software that is solely made for recent addresses. There are no other tools in the market like this till now. All the features are listed here:
1. Automatically finds recent addresses from profiles and Identity.
- The tool gives you options to either manually browse for all the Mac Outlook profiles or it will automatically locate them for you to save your efforts.
- It can easily search identities of the 2011 Mac Outlook and 2016 / 2019 or Office 365 profiles.
- Eventually, It searches both OLK 14 & OLK 15 files.
2. Also Recovers cached contacts / recent addresses
- If your recent list has disappeared or lost, don’t worry it will easily restore them back.
- The software was initially designed for the recovery of cached contacts. So, you don’t have to buy expensive recovery software to recover recent addresses.
3. Create Different vCard Versions
- The tool provides options to make vCard 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1 version
- By default, it will create a 4.0 version.
- You can also create a single VCF file for all the recent addresses or separate VCF files for each recent address.
4. Creates PDF
- Just like vCard, it can create a single PDF file for all cached contacts or separate PDF files for each cached contact.
Conclusion: One & Only Tool to Export Recent Addresses Outlook Mac
Now, you must be glad that there is actually software that is made for only an autocomplete list of Mac Outlook. Usually, people have to buy an OLK converter to export them to a new format. But, no more! Now you have this tool that can export recent addresses Outlook 2011 / 2016 / O365 to PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT / HTML.
You can also recover recent addresses and restore them back on your system. It’s an all-in-one software that can recover as well as export.
Before you purchase the license key of the software, you can try its FREE demo version.